College of Education - Akre
Comparative jurisprudence(Fiqh) 07504668475
- B.A. from Islamic University-College of Sharea and Islamic Studies-Department of Islamic Studies- Duhok 1999-2000.
- M.A. from Islamic University/ Baghdad 2007-College of Principles Fiqh.
- Ph.D. in 2012 from Iraqi University/ Baghdad in (Comparative Jurisprudence).
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic programming.
- Assistant Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic programming.
- Computer and Internet Certificate.
- Qualification Course for Teachers.
- Reinforcement Course for Teachers.
- Methods of Teaching Certificate.
- Super Memory Certificate.
1- The conclusion of the contract of financial transactions via mobile phone (mobile) in Islamic jurisprudence An analytical study
2 - the testimony of women in the four schools - a comparative study
3 - The concept of tolerance in civil societies in the light of Islamic jurisprudence An analytical study.
4 - (elected in the anniversary of the birth of Prophet Muhammad pride and the Arabs Sheikh Taher bin Mohammed bin Sheikh Taher al-Shoushi (d 1926) Study and achieve
5 - The concept of the environment in civil societies in the light of Islamic jurisprudence An analytical study.
6 - Electronic theft and the resulting legal provisions (information from the Internet) as a model.
7 - electronic marital infidelity and the resulting legal provisions.
8 - the impact of Islamic education curricula in achieving the principle of social peace preparatory stage (Kurdistan) model
9 - Negative effects of rumor on society in the light of the book and the year analytical study.
10 - values of peaceful coexistence in civil society - University of Dohuk as a model.
11 - the sale of loyalty and its relationship with the legitimate purposes - an analytical study -
12 - The role of the Prophet 's Mosque in building the ideal Muslim personality Analytical study of some texts of the book and the Sunnah.
13. The role of the university in political reforms.
14 - The purposes of the Koran in achieving security and peace in society.
15- Terrorism and its negative effects on society - an analytical study according to Islamic perspective.
16- Values of Social Coexistence in Islamic Education Curricula (An Analytical Study of the Eighth Grade Curriculum)
17 - the impact of tolerance on the behavior of the individual in civil society in the light of the Koran and the year An analytical study
The importance of scientific research to the researcher in several aspects, so the researcher should be interested in scientific research sober because it helps the researcher to:
• Acquisition of new information.
• Researcher assumption of the appropriate position.
• Ability to set goals accurately.
• Give the researcher the ability to analyze phenomena.
• Acquire good qualities.
• Identify other communities and increase knowledge and culture.
• Previous studies and experiences
• and more
1. The role of tolerance in preventing genocide in the light of the Quran and Sunnah (analytical study)
2 - The role of religious values in promoting the mental health of the individual in civil society
18 years teaching experience
Supervising master's students outside the region
- Participated in the First Scientific Conference which was held in Faculty of Science and Education/ Akre through the research entitled as(The Elected in Memory of the Anniversary of Prophet Mohammad TheHonor of Arabs and Non-Arabs Present) by Tahir Al Shoshi.
2-A member of the scientific committee of College of Education -Akre. Since 2014.
3-A member of Extraction Committee of the College
4- Member Evalucation and Discussion in the committee of giving scientific titles
5-Member in the committee of lots of Master Thesis obtained outside of Iraq.
6- Linguistic evaluations of Master ineses and researches.
7- - In Charge of Examination Committee Evening Study Since 2016.
8- In Charge of Scientific Committe at the College.
9- In Charge of Social Committee and Contribution fund at the College.
10 – Member of the Committee of the masters Examination at the College.
11-Taking part in a seminar under the title ( The current level of Arabic Department in between reality and ambitions)
- Participated in The college Symposium under the title:( Forgiveness concept in Islam, and Islam and Environment).
13- Presented many seminars in many different fields in Akre College / Akre
- The administrative positions : Head of Arabic Department in college of Eucation / Akre