00964 750 457 5421
10.2006 – 06.2010 Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Reproductive physiology field at the Department of Animal Production, College of Agriculture, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. Supervised by: Professor Dr. Jalal Elia alkass. Ph.D. thesis “Studies on the attainment of puberty in Karadi ram and ewe lambs and the ovarian response of ewes treated with insulin”.
10.2000- 13.2003 Master of Science (MSc) degree in the field of Reproductive physiology at the Department of Surgery & Obstetrics. College of Veterinary medicine, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. M.Sc thesis “Histo-morphological changes of the ovarian activity in balck local Doe and Karadi ewe in different season of the year”
10.1995- 06.1999 Bachelor of Science (BSc) in the field of Animal Science at the College of Agriculture, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
10.1993- 10.1995 High School Diploma in Science at the Department of Science, Duhok preparatory School, Duhok, Kurdistan region, Iraq. Major subjects were Mathematic, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Effects of electromagnetic fields on some blood parameters and bone marrow haemopoiteic cells in the rat. Zanco journal of medical sciences 10(1-2), 2008.
- Effects of high levels of synthesized estradiol 17-β on some blood parameters and bone marrow haemopoiteic cells in adult female rat. Mesopotamia journal of agriculture 37(4), 2009.
- Ovarian responses in superovulated Karadi yearling Ewes treated with insulin. Journal of Duhok University 13(1), 2010.
- Studies on the attainment of puberty in Karadi Ewe lambs (2*Relationship of age at puberty to some biochemical constituents of blood). Journal of Duhok University 14(1), 2011.
- Studies on the attainment of puberty in Karadi Ewe lambs (1*Effects of level of protein on age and weight at puberty). Journal of Duhok University 14(1), 2011.
- Effect of different dietary protein levels and age on testicular development and ultrastructures in Karadi ram lambs. Journal of Small ruminants 2(4):14-24, 2013.
- Mechanisms of hormone action.
- Role of reproductive hormone on stem cells.
- Endocrine diseases.
- Role of endocrine hormones in reproduction
- Animal physiology.
- Reproductive physiology.
- Female fertility & genital diseases.
- Male fertility & genital diseases.
- Advanced Endocrinology.
- Academic Debate.
00964 750 457 5421