Nuclear physics 7504572383
2020 PhD in nuclear physics, university of Duhok, Iraq
- K-M.S. Abdullah and R.A. Ramadhan (2011). “Determination of gamma emitting
radionuclides in Duhok city, Iraq”. Journal of the Nucleus, 48 (4), 295-300.
- Revink Ali Ramadhan, Saad Fadhil Ramadhan and Muhed Amjad saadaldein (2013). “Charactrezation study of synthetic iron oxide nanoparticles at different temperature”. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, vol.3, No.5, page 1886-1888.
- Revink Ali Ramadhan and khairi M-S. abdullah (2014). “natural radiological hazardous of rocks in duhok, kurdistan region, iraq". Journal of university of Dohuk.
- Revink Ali Ramadhan and khairi M-S. abdullah (2017). “Background reduction using cu, pb shielding and efficiency study of 3“×3“well type NAI (TI) detector” Nuclear Engineering and Technology 50 (3), 462-469.
- Revink Ali Ramadhan and khairi M-S. abdullah (2018) “Radionuclide concentrations analysis of Duhok air atmosphere by gamma spectrometry” Revista Innovaciencia 6 (1),1-8.
Environmental pollution, radiation protection, detectors, environmental radiation
Nuclear physics, radiation, environment
-Completed course in teaching methods for higher education in the training & development center, University of Duhok, in the period 15th of January to the 15th of March, 201
-Participate in a workshop on health and safety at the Ministry of Higher Education and
Scientific Research in the period 11 of May to the 15 May, 2013.
- Completed course in English language (183 hours) in the training & development center,
University of Duhok, March, 2014.
- Participate in many of the workshops and training courses on human rights, environmental
pollution and health and safety.
- Visited to the University of Applied Sciences, Giessen, Germany to discuss preparations for
the opening of the Department of Biomedical Engineering at the University of Dohuk
14 to 22 September 2015.
- Participation and attendance on the site phase of module 12 "personal dosimetry" of EUTEMPE-RX project: European training and education of medical physics experts in radiology. This is delivered from 14 April to 22 April 2016 in Braunschweig, Germany.
- Participation and attendance of the course in the institute of medical physics University of Applied Sciences, Giessen, Germany. as a partner of the DAAD Project "Bioniq -Biomedical Engineering in Northern lraq" in the period 25th of April to the 15th of October, 2016. In addition, in this time. I worked on my Ph.D research in the field of radiation protection.
- Participate in the workshops about writing and publishing scientific research. University of Duhok, April 2017.
-participation and attendance in British Council “THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF IRAQI HIGHER EDUCATION “ in the period
20nd February 2022.
- Participation in many workshops, seminars, and scientific conferences inside and outside