Metallurgy and Materials Science Rayan@uod.ac
- Femtosecond laser directed fabrication of optical diffusers
- Twisting fatigue in multilayer films of Ag-alloy with indium tin oxide on polyethylene terephthalate for flexible electronics devices
- Structural Coloration in Caloenas Nicobarica Pigeons and Refractive Index Modulated Sensing
- Mechanical properties of hexagonal closed packed (HCP) metals.
- Crystallography orientation and relations between phases for the polycrystals.
- Characterisation for Physical vapor deposition (PVD) and Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) thin films.
- solid state physics
- conducted laboratories
- Material Science
Assist teaching in Classical mechanics, Optics and waves, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, Analytical mechanics and Quantum mechanics. Physics department, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Between 2015 to 2017.
Demonstrating Transmission electron microscope (TEM), Scanning electron microscope (SEM), Electron backscattering diffraction (EBSD), X-ray Diffraction (XRD) and Duel Beam Focused Ion Beam (FIB) microscopes in Electron Microscope Center, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. During 2015 to 2017.
No CV available