Microbiology and Microbial genetics firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc in Biology (2003)/ Faculty of Science/ Biology Department/ University of Mosul/ Iraq
- MSc in Microbiology (2006)/ Faculty of Science/ Biology Department/ University of Mosul/ Iraq
- PhD in Microbiology and Microbial genetics (2017)/ Biosciences School/Food Science Department
- Delveen R. Ibrahim and Muhsin A. Essa. (2010): Sensitivity of Bacteria Isolated from Blood of Leukemia Patients Against Antibiotics and some Antineoplastic Drugs and the Bactericidal Activity of Leukemia Patients Serum. Rafidain J. Science.21.(2): 62-80.
- Waheed I. N., Ibrahim D. R. and Ameen A. A. M. (2011): Neural cell differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells isolated from human umbilical cord blood: In Vitro. Rafidain J. Science. 22.(4): 26-38.
- Najlaa K. Issa; Rihan S.Abd-Aljabar, Delveen R.Ibrahim (2012). Phytochemical and antibacterial investigation of some plant extracts. J. Duhok Univ. (Pure and Eng. Sciences). 15.(1): 153-158.
- Ibrahim, D.R., Dodd, C.E., Stekel, D.J., Ramsden, S.J. and Hobman, J.L., (2016). Multidrug resistant, extended spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli isolated from a dairy farm. FEMS microbiology ecology,92(4), p.fiw013
- Investigating the type antimicrobial resistance bacteria from different sources
- Mobile genetic element and their relation to resistance genes Bacterial genome analysis
- Developing new methods in identification and typing of bacteria that is cost effective and rapid
- Lecturing in different practical subjects related to Biology such as:
- Cell biology
- Immunology and Medical bacteriology.
- Besides, Teaching theoretical Microbiology and general biology.
Supervising undergraduate students (research project)
I attended different courses and workshops in the university of Nottingham(UK) including the followings:
- Producing Charts in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on the 29/01/2013
- Essential information skills for new researchers 14/02/2013
- Endnote introduction for refencing and citing 26/02/2013
- Creating poster in power point 08/01/2014
- Demonstrating in laboratory practicals 24/01/2014
- Presentation skill for researchers 31/01/2014
- How to get your research published on the 19/03/2014
- Creating and Managing Long Documents in Microsoft Word on the 24/03/2014
- Making and assessment 07/11/2014
- Emergency first aid 12/11/2014
- Three days statistical course, Nottingham university, School of Bioscience, presented by prof. Rob Linforth. 2012
- Chromatographic methods for protein purification workshop.
- Microarray application workshop.
I Passed a preparatory English course from the Centre for English language preparation (CELE) Nottingham university/UK (WITH DISTINCTION) from (06/10/2011 to 29/06/2012).
- SfAM Activated Sludge Meeting "Control of water-borne disease: A century of the activated sludge sewage treatment process”. The Lancashire County Cricket Club, Manchester, UK on 1 and 2 April 2014, attendance.
- 24th International ICFMH conference, FOOD MICRO 2014, Nantes, France. Poster presentation
- The 2nd International Scientific Conference for Kurdistan students, Nottingham University, UK, 15th September 2014. Poster presentation.
- 3rd International Symposium on the Environmental Dimension of Antibiotic Resistance which held in 17 May - 21 May 2015 – Wernigerode/Germany. My poster presented by Prof Christine Dodd.
- Antibiotic resistance and Antibiotic alternatives conference by Euroscicon, 3rd of November 2015, O2 Peninsula Square London, United Kingdom. Poster presentation.
- SfAM Postgraduate and Early Career Scientists (PECS) Research Conference, 13 October 2014, the Royal Society of Medicine, London. Oral presentation.
- Antimicrobial Resistance Meeting by SFAM on 7 of December 2015 at Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London. Attendance.
No CV available