- B.S. in Science/ Chemistry department/ University of Mosul.
- M.Sc. in Science/ Chemistry department/ University of Mosul.
- PhD. in Science/ Chemistry department/ University of Mosul.
1. Biochemical Mechanisms and Methodologies Applied to the study of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
2. Impact of Nuts Consumption on Antioxidant Status and Pro-oxidant Parameters in Healthy Human Volunteers
3. Study of some metabolic effects of adrenaline.
4. Study of some metabolic effects of insulin.
5. Study of some metabolic effects of cortisol.
6. Spectrophotometric microdetermination of metoclopramide after diazotization and coupling with orcinol. .
7. Isolation and the antibacterial evaluation of the proteinaceous fraction from the leaves of Euphorbia biglandulosa. .
8. A modified method for determination of the reference values of cyclic adenosine 3,5 mono phosphate in urine.
9. Reference values of adenosine 3,5-cyclic mono phosphate to creatinine in urine.
10. Spectrophotometric determination of uric acid by coupling with diazotized 4- nitro aniline.
11. Serum proteins in rickets patients and their mothers.
12. Spectrophotometric determination of saccharin by coupling with diazotized 4- nitro aniline.
13. Study of some biochemical parameters for pregnant women.
14. Study of some biochemical parameters for rachitic patients and their mothers.
15. Effect of Cyclosporine on the Relevant Biochemical Parameters in Renal Transplantation Patients in Mosul/Iraq.
16. Serum nitric oxide as a biochemical marker in diabetic nephropathy.
17. Impact of nuts consumption on blood pressure, glycemic status, lipid profile and total protein in healthy human volunteers.
19. Effect of long-term consumption of aspartame on body weight, blood glucose, lipid profile and kidney and liver function in rats.
Supervising postgraduate students
Level of postgraduate
Serum nitric oxide as a biochemical marker in diabetic nephropathy
Impact of nuts consumption on oxidative stress parameters
Impact of exercise on irisin and oxidative stress parameters in healthy human volunteers.
Impact of sweeteners consumption on biochemical parameters in healthy individuals and patients with T2 DM
Impact of increasing doses of sweeteners on the relevant biochemical parameters in rats
1. Scientific Clearinghouse
2. Promotion the scientific degree
3. Granting the scientific title
4. Instructing students
5. Objections to exam results
6. Chemical safety and security
7. Equivalence bachelor degree
8. Festival organizing committee
1. Kurdistan medical control agency(KMCA) conference / Hawler Medical University / 6&7.12.2017 / 2 days
1. Pharmaceutical assistance to Khanki Village Citizens / Khanki Village / 26&27/8/2017