College of Engineering
Water Resources Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Ph.D. of Engineering – Hydrological Engineering, Western Sydney University, Sydney, Australia
- 2010 Master of Engineering (Water Resources), University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan region, Iraq
- 2005 B.Sc. Water Resources Engineering, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan region, Iraq
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2017). Characterising Changes in Rainfall: A Case Study for New South Wales, Australia. International Journal of Climatology, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/joc.5258/epdf, IF = 3.760.
- Hajani E., Rahman and Ishak E. (2017). Trends in Extreme Rainfall in the State of New South Wales, Australia. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 62 (13), pp.2160-2174, IF = 2.182, ERA 2010 Rank B, Q1, IF=2.372.
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2014). Rainwater utilization from roof catchments in arid regions: A case study for Australia, Journal of Arid Environments, 111, pp.35-41, IF=2.313.
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2014). Reliability and cost analysis of a rainwater harvesting system in peri-urban regions of Greater Sydney, Australia, Water, 6, pp. 945-960, IF=2.056.
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2013). Effectiveness of Rainwater Harvesting System in Peri-Urban Region: A Case Study for the Greater Sydney. Journal of Hydrology and Environment Research, 1(1), pp.21-29.
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2018). Design Rainfall Estimation: Comparison between GEV and LP3 Distributions At-Site and Regional Estimates. Natural Hazards, 93(1), 67-88, IF=1.901
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2018). Impacts of Climate Change and Variability on Design Rainfall Estimation: A Case Study in New South Wales, Australia. Hydrological Sciences Journal (Under Review).
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2018). Non-stationarity in Extreme Rainfall: A Case Study for Sydney. Journal of Water and Climate Change (Under Review)
- Rahman A. and Hajani E. (2017). Rainwater Harvesting in Arid Regions of Australia. Book Chapter (NO. 26) in Handbook: Environmental Impacts and Analysis of Drought and Water Scarcity [Edited by Saeid Eslamian and Faezeh A. Eslamian], New York: CRC Press, 2017
- Hajani E., Paul H. and Rahman A. (2016). Trends in Rainfall in New South Wales, Australia. 56th New Zealand Hydrological Society and the 37th Australian Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, 28 Nov - 02 Dec, 2016, New Zealand.
- Hajani E., Rahman A. and Rahman A. S. (2015). Trend Detection in Short and Long Duration Storm Events: A Case Study for NSW, Australia. 21st International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, 29 Nov to 4 Dec 2015, Gold Coast, Australia.
- Hajani E., Rahman A., Ishak E., Haddad K. (2015). Impacts of Serial Correlation on Trends in Rainfall Annual Maximum Series Data in NSW, Australia. The 3rd International Conference on Water Resources (International Conference of Water Engineering (ICWR), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 20-24 Nov 2015.
- Hajani E., Rahman A., Ishak E. and Rahman A. S. (2015). Detection of Trends in Extreme Rainfall Events in NSW, Australia. 36th Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium. 36th Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, 7-10 Dec, 2015, Hobart.
- Hajani E., Rahman A. and Haddad K. (2014). Trend analysis for Extreme Rainfall Events in New South Wales, Australia. ICESSE Sydney 2014: XII International Conference on Environmental Systems Science and Engineering, 15-16 Dec 2014, Sydney, Australia, 8 (12), Part VI, 701-706.
- Hajani E., Rahman A., Haddad K. (2014). Trend Analysis for Extreme Rainfall Events in New South Wales, Australia, International Conference on Environmental Systems Science and Engineering, 15 -16 Dec 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- Hajani E. and Rahman A. (2017). Changes in Daily Rainfall Data in NSW State, Australia. 1st International Conference on Water and Environmental Engineering 22 -24 Nov 2017, Sydney, Australia.
- Snook C., Rahman A., van der Sterren M., Haque M., Hajani (2015). Developing design curves for rainwater harvesting in Greater Sydney. 9th International Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD 2015)
- Rahman A.S., Rahman A., Haddad K., Ishak E., Hajani E., Laz O., Karim F. (2015). Spatial distribution of the trends in annual maximum flood flow in north Australian river catchments. 36th Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium: The art and science of water.
- Evan Hajani (2018). Impact of Climate Change on Design Rainfall. PhD. thesis, Western Sydney University, NSW, Australia.
- Evan Hajani (2010). Application of Different Models for Development of Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph for Solag Watershed. M.Sc. thesis, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Iraq.
University of Duhok, Department of Water Recourses Engineering Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Position: Demonstrator (Full-time) 2005 – 2007
Responsibilities: Preparing and delivering tutorial sessions to undergraduate students, grading examination papers in the following subjects:
Water Resources Management and Economy
Position: Lecturer (Full-time) 2010 – 2012
Responsibilities: Preparing and delivering lectures to undergraduate students; preparing, administrating and marking exams and tests papers to evaluate students' progress in the following units:
- Irrigation System
- Fluid Mechanics
- Final Year Project