College of Engineering
- Ph.D., Water Resources Engineering-2007- Mosul University
- M.Sc., in Hydraulic Engineering/ "Calculating Seepage through Earth Dam by Finite Element Method."/ College of Engineering/ University of Salahaddin/ Erbil/ Kurdistan Region/ Iraq/ Academic Year; 1991-1992.
- B.Sc., in Civil Engineering/ College of Engineering/ University of Salahaddin/ Erbil/ Kurdistan Region/ Iraq/ Academic Year; 1985-1986.
- Studying Seepage through and under earth dam on alluvial foundation by finite element method, Tikrit Scientific Journal, vol. 4 No. 1, 1997.
- Determining Failure surface in earth dams by finite element Method, Journal of ALTikani, 869, 1996.
- Calculating critical depth of trapezoidal open channel /A new approach, Journal of Dohuk University (JDU), The Scientific Vol. 7, Number 1, July 2004.
- Design of Image Computational Ciphering System Using PC, Journal of AL-Tikani, 453, 2000.
- Stochastic Model of Khazir river flow, Journal of Dohuk University, Vol. 8, No.2, 2005.
- Khabur River Flow Modeling using Artificial Neural Networks, , Al_Rafidain Engineering J. Vol.13 No.2 2005.
- Estimation of Scour in Long Contractions Using Artificial Neural Networks, , Journal of Duhok University (JDU), The Scientific Vol. 13, Number 1, June 2010.
- HYBRID WAVELET ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK MODEL FOR MUNICIPAL WATER DEMAND FORECASTING, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 7, NO. 8, AUGUST 2012.
- Comparison of One-Dimensional HEC-RAS with Two- Dimensional ADH for Flow over Trapezoidal Profile Weirs, Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 1(6), pp. 1-12, 2012.
- “Investigation of pressure variations over stepped spillways using smooth particle hydrodynamics”, Advances in Water Resources 66, 52-69
- “Multilayer preception-multiactivation function artificial neural network model for municipal water demand forecasting”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL.8, NO. 12, DEC. 2013.
- “Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling of Flow Over Stepped Spillway”, Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences, 2014
- “Analysis of high velocity free surface flow interaction with a bridge pier in a trapezoidal channel using CFD “, NAFEMS International Journal of CFD Case Studies, vol 11 May 2016
- 'Three-dimensional flow model for high velocity channel' NAFEMS World Congress 2013 Salzburg, Austria
- Water resources engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
- Hydrology for Engineers
- Water Resources Plannig
- Hydraulic Applications
- Advanced Engg. Analysis
- Hydraulic Lab.
- Unsteady Flow (Ph.D)
- Dimensional Analysis and Modelling (MSc.)
- Theory of Elasticity (MSc.)
- Advanced Hydrology (MSc.)
- Open Channel Hydraulic (MSc.)
- Computational Hydraulic (MSc.)
- Finite Element Analysis (MSc.)
- Advanced Math. (MSc.)
- MSc. Student (A Comparative Study of 1-D and 2-D Finite Element On Trapezoidal Profile Weir).
- MSc. Student (LABORATORY STUDY OF ENERGY DISSIPATION USING SCREEN WALLS).
- PhD. Student (Two-dimensional flow model for deference cross-section high velocity channel). Plymouth Unv.
- PhD. Student (Study of the effect of inclined steps on the characteristics of high velocity flows over stepped spillways). Plymouth Unv.
- PhD. Student (SHORT AND LONG TERM MUNICIPAL WATER DEMAND FORECASTING).
- PhD. Student (ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK-FINITE VOLUME COUPLED MODEL FOR RIVER).
- MSc. Student (CFD Modelling of Ogee Type Spillways)