College of Engineering
Civil and Structural Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Civil and Structural Engineering, Sheffield University, United Kingdom, 2015.
- M.Sc., College of Engineering, Mosul University, Iraq, 2008.
- B.Sc., College of Engineering, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Duhok, 2003.
- Haar wavelet-based adaptive finite volume shallow water solver, Journal of Hydro informatics.
- Wavelet-based resolution adaptivity within Godunov-type shallow flow modelling, Workshop on Advances in Numerical Modelling of Hydrodynamics-UK-2015
- A multi-resolution discontinuous Galerkin method for one dimensional shallow flow modelling, 3rd International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research (IAHR) Europe Congress-2014- Portugal.
- Adaptive wavelet-based Finite Volume Shallow Water Solver, Proceedings book of the international workshop on hydraulic structures: Data validation- Portugal-2015-ISBN 978-989-20-5792-7.
My topic interest focus on the development of the new methods in performing the adaptivity in the context of advance of hydraulic modelling methods.
- Grant for the 4th Engineering Design Day. Granted by: Dakor Company Transport and Oil Services, on May 1st, 2017. Grant amount: USD 2,000.