College of Engineering
Alternative and Renewable Energy email@example.com
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering /Graduate College / School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy/ Arizona State University/ Tempe-Arizona/United State of America / Academic Year; 2014-2019.
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering /College of Engineering/ Boise State University/ Boise-Idaho/United State of America / Academic Year; 2010-2011.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering / College of Engineering/ University of Mosul/ Mosul/Iraq/ Academic Year; 1993-1994.
- Modeling the Effect of Urbanization on Climate and Dust Generation Over Desert Cities
- Environmental and dust generation related matters
- Alternative and renewable energies
- Teaching Engineering Mechanics I & II (Dynamics) ME211, second year
- Teaching Theory of Machine I & II ME311, third year.
- Assisted Teaching Engineering Mechanics CE 101, first year
- Assisted Teaching Academic Debate, CE11AD, first year.
- Assisted Teaching Fluid Mechanics, CE 204, second year.