Vegetable production 07504113272
Assist prof at 2018
MSc. Vegetable Production. University of Duhok, College of Agriculture, 2009-2011.
- Potato virus Y (PVY) surveying and its economic importance on potato crop
- Production of Selenium containing radish (Raphanus sativas L.) cultivars for utilization in health therapy
- Effect of humic acid, biofertilizer (EM-1) and application methods on growth, flowering and yield of cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.)
- EFFECT OF BREAD YEAST ANDHUMICACID ON GROWTH AND YIELD TRAITS ON BROAD BEAN (Vicia Faba L.)
- Effect of humic acid and seaweeds extracts on growth, yield and nutrient content of garlic (Allium sativum L.)
- Application method of potassium humate on growth and yield of green onion (Allium cepa L.)
- RESPONSE OF STRAWBERRY (FRAGARIA ANANASSA) TO THE APPLICATION OF MICROBIAL INOCULANTS AND ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
- Kufa Journal For Agricultural Sciences – 2020:12(1):18-31 Yousif & Yousif Effect of inoculation with Azotobacter and organic fertilizer on growth and root nodule of Pea (Pisum …
- Effect of inoculation with Azotobacter and organic fertilizer on growth and root nodule of Pea (Pisum sativum L.)
- effect of bread yeast and humic acid on broad bean (vicia faba l.) plant growth, yield and fruit quality
- Response of four Varity of potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) to different concentration of Humic acid under Plastic houses conditions.
- Investigation of food quality assurance in Kurdistan region/Iraq
- Identification of Potato Virus Y (Pvy) and Its Economic Importance on Potato Crop
- EFFECTS OF HUMIC ACID, BIOFERTILIZER (EM-1) ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF CUCUMBER (Cucumis sativus L.)
- EFFECT OF INOCULATION WITH BIOFERTILIZERS AZOTOBACTER, CORBAC G AND ORGANIC FERTILIZER ON GROWTH AND ROOT NODULE OF PEA (Pisum sativum L.).
- jzs-10648 Effect of spraying with different concentrations of Seaweeds extracts on vegetative growth and yield of two cultivars of Peas (Pisum sativum L.)
- RESEARCH ARTICLE PRODUCTION OF SELENIUM CONTAINING RADISH (RAPHANUS SATIVUS L.) CULTIVARS FOR UTILIZATION IN HEALTH THERAPY
- Effect of spraying with different concentrations of Seaweeds extracts on vegetative growth and yield of two cultivars of Peas (Pisum sativum L.)
- EFFECT OF HUMIC ACID AND ALGEREEN ON GROWTH OF LETTUCE (Lactuca sativa L) BY USING NFT CULTURE.
Agriculture and organic culture
Teaching Experience in vegetable cases