College of Education - Akre
Modern Arabic Literature
- 2020, PhD in Modern arabic literature, Univrtsity of Koya, Iraq
- 2012, MA in Arabic Literature, University of Mosul, Iraq
- 2009,BA in Arabic language, University of Mosul, Iraq
_ Title in the novel heaven vacant over Jerusalem to Salim Barakat / Journal of the University of Dohuk.
_ Initiation in the novel of the sky vacant over Jerusalem to Salim Barakat / Journal of Mesopotamia Arts College of Arts University of Mosul.
_ The term artistic picture between originality and modernity - excavations in the roots of the term _ joint research with Dr. Younis Ibrahim Ahmed
Modern Arabic literature
- Assistant Lecturer in Arabic Department.
- Rapporteur in the Department of Arabic Language Faculty of Science and Education in Akre.
- Rapporteur in the Department of the Kurdish language in the Faculty of Science and Education in Akre.
- Current position: Lecturer at the Faculty of Education in Akra
- 2013 up-to now, lecture in Arabic language department
- Member of the Examination Committee for more than one year as well as some other committees at the college level.
- I participated in the English language course and got the course certificate at the training and development center at the University of Dohuk in 2015.
- Participated in the international conference held at the Faculty of Science and Education in 2014.
- Participated in competitions, seminars and conferences held on the Holy Quran and its recitation and interpretation in Mosul, Kirkuk, Basra, Najaf, Karbala, Missan and Baghdad.
- Participated in the conference of the College of Education Ibn Rushd for Humanities / University of Baghdad.
- Participated in several conferences related to the Arabic language in different universities.