On the 28th of July, 2021, The American Corner-Duhok collaborated with the American Corners in Sulaimaniya and Erbil in co-hosting an online masterclass to develop the skills of the youth in the local community, promote entrepreneurship, and support the private business sector in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
The masterclass was provided by Takween Accelerator and the session was facilitated by Ms. Shahrazad Shehab, a trainer from Takween Accelerator, who gave a presentation on the basics of digital marketing for startups.
The topics that were covered in the presentation included:
- Why startups should consider digital marketing.
- The importance of identifying customers’ personas and creating audience segmentation.
- Creating a digital marketing strategy with SMART goals in mind.
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of digital marketing.