College of Education - Akre
Applied Mathematics 0750 4834260
2006-2007 Baccalaureate, Barzani Preparatory for Boys, Akre.
2010-2011 Bachelor of Mathematics, College of Education, Salahaddin University, Erbil.
2015-2016 Master of Mathematics, College of Science, Zakho University, Zakho
Shaker M. Rasheed, Faraj Omar , (2016 ). A comparison between finite difference and asymptotic methods for solving a reaction-diffusion model in ecology, International Journal of Mathematical and Computational Methods, Volume 1.
1- Applied Mathematics
2- perturbation Theory
3- Numerical Analysis
4- Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators
5- Computer Programming
6-Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) and Ordinary Differential Equations(ODEs)
First Year: Foundation of Mathematics, Calculus and Finite mathematics.
Second Year: Advanced Calculus, Linear Algebra, ODEs. Programming (Matlab).
Third Year: Mathematical Analysis , Numerical Analysis with Matlab , Abstract Algabre and PDEs .
Fourth Year: Complex Analysis and Supervision of undergraduate student's project.
▪ 24/04/2018 - 26/04/2018 The Silver Jubilee Festival in Duhok University. Kurdistan, Iraq
▪ Member of the academic staffs as Assistant Teacher, Departmentof Mathematics, College of Education-Akre, University of Duhok, 2016-Present.
▪ Undergraduate Students Coordinator (Rapporteur), 2017-Present.
▪ Member of the quality assurance, 2019-Present.
▪ Member of the final exam committee. 2016-2015 and 2017-2016