College of Engineering
Mechanical Engineering, Dynamics, Applied Mechanics, Vibrations and Damping 07504920150
- Ph.D., Vibrations and Damping techniques, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 2017
- M.Sc., Applied Mechanics and Dynamics, Baghdad University, 2002
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering., Al-Mustansiriya University, 1999
- Stress analysis of standard truck chassis during Ramping on block using finite element method, HK Asker, TS Dawood, AF Said - ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2012.
- Comparison of the mechanical properties of different models of automotive engine mounting, HK Asker - J. Engg. and Applied Scis, 2013.
- Optimization of vertical disc plow performance under dry farming condition, H M. A. Hussein, H Asker, T S. Dawood, Journal of University of Duhok 17 (1), 103-107, 2014
- Stiffness and loss factor of unbonded, multi-strand beams under flexural deformation, H Asker, J Rongong, C Lord, International Conference on Engineering Vibration 2015 11, 1518-1529, 2015
- Mathematical and numerical evaluation of the damping behaviour for a multi-strand bar, H Asker, J Rongong, C Lord, 6th European Conference on Structural Control-EACS 2016 6 (202), 1-10, 2016
- Dynamic properties of unbonded, multi-strand beams subjected to flexural loading, HK Asker, JA Rongong, CE Lord, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 101, 168-181, 2018
- On The Dynamic Behaviour of Automobile Pulleys Under Cyclic Loading, HK Asker, TS Dawood Karbala International Journal of Modern Science 6 (2), 195-205, 2020
- Theory of Machines
- Solid Mechanics