College of Engineering
Computer Engineering - Signal processing email@example.com
- Ph.D. study in the Department of computer Engineering, College of Engineering,The University of Mosul, Iraq./ 2003-2007
- M.Sc. study in the Department of electronic and communication Engineering, College of Engineering, The University of Mosul, Iraq / 1998-2000.
- B.Sc. study in the Department of Electrical Eng., College of Engineering, The University of Mosul, Iraq / 1993-1997.
- Fixed frequency assignment in cellular mobile systems. ICEEE-2000. International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Mosul-Iraq, November 2000.
- Dynamic Channel Allocation in Cellular Systems. Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal -university of Mosul. Vol 11, No. 2, 2003.
- Speech Enhancement Using Non-overlapped Segmentation and Compressive Sensing, Journal of University of Duhok, Vol. 19, No.1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), Pp 270-279, 2016
- Compressive Sensing Based Signal Recovery With Different Transforms, journal of university of Duhok ,JDU Vol 20 No. 1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), Pp 129-141, 2017.
- Digital Modulation Recognition in Noisy Environment Using a Learning Machine, Engineering and Technology Journal, Vol. 35, part A, No. 6, pp. 624-633, 2017.
- The Automatic License Plate Recognition Using Features Extraction and Neural Networks, Journal of University of Duhok, Vol.32, No.2 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), Pp 439-453, 2020.
- Digital signal processing
- Image processing
- Compressive Sensing
- Wireless Communication
- Teaching undergraduate courses in Eng. mathematics, signal processing, Communication principles, computer programming, Data structures and computer algorithms, mobile communication.
- Teaching M.Sc. courses in digital signal processing, wireless communication systems.
- Supervision of undergraduate student’s graduation projects.
- Supervision of 4 M.Sc. students.