College of Engineering
On 2nd of December 2019, the Dean of the College of Engineering, Dr. James Hassado Haido, partcipated in meeting for the Engineering Review Committe at Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MHESR) where a number of topics were discussed including:
- The Bolonga process and its application in the College of Engineering
- ABET accreditation for the College programs and MHESR support for it
- Pedagogy workshop for Bolonga Process Unit at the College of Engineering
- Priories for engineering laboratories and agreement on fund from Spain fund for this direction
- Merging of minor specialization deparments within broad specialization departments such as merging Water Resources Engineering and Surveying Engineering departments with the Civil Engineering.
It is worth mentioning that the representative for Engineers Syndicate attended the meeting.
Read more on this topic on the website of MHESR (Only available in Kurdish).