First Theme (Track): Per-revaluation events
- Intellectual Concept: Kurdish political and national thought before the revolution.
- Showing the role of Mulla Mustafa Al Barzani and his place in the Kurdish political movement.
- Reasons for September revaluation outbreak.
Second Theme (Track): Social, Economic, administrative aspects of the revaluation
- The dministrative and judicial organizations in the areas subject to the Kurdish revolution.
- The social, Economic, cultural, educational, health services aspects in the areas subject to the Kurdish revolution.
- The social, political, and cultural groups’ roles in September revaluation.
- The role of the Kurdish woman in supporting the revolution.
Third Theme (Track): Military aspects of the revolution
- Military formation of revolution forces(Peshmerga).
- Supply Sources of Revolution.
- Six wars: 1962, 1963, 1965,1966,1969,1974.
- Some Kurdish social groups stood by the government side in fighting the revolution.
Fourth Theme (Track): Revolution and Media
- The role of media in the September revolution… revolution media, Iraqi, regional, and international media.
- The revolution in the writings of foreign journalists, who could visit its bastion and meet its leaders.
Fifth Theme (Track): History and Memory of revolution
- The revolution in the academic field.
- The revolution in diaries and writings of its participants form the Peshmerga.
- The revolution in the diaries of senior officers in the Iraqi army.
- The verbal history of the September revolution.
- Archive of the revolution (Documents and archives).
Sixth Theme (Track): Regional and international attitudes to revolution.
Seventh Theme (Track): The negotiations with the successive Iraqi governments
and the agreement of 11 March 1970.
Eighth Theme (Track): The reasons that led to a relapse of the revolution and it’s a reflection on the Kurdish reality in Kurdistan.