College of Education - Akre
Modern Literature 07504565769
- PhD: Salahadin University: Iraq: 2020
- MSc: Duhok University: Iraq: 2010
- BSc: Duhok University: Iraq: 2006-2007
1/ The place in the Kurdish play Mmi Alan as a model
2/ The event in the Kurdish play (the voice of the mother) as a model
3/ The dramatic monologue technique in the poem (O water, water) flying tread
4/ Some of the legendary aspects in the poems of Latif Helmat
5/ The role of the dramatic dialogue in determining the time and place in the Kurdish Hiranok
6/ Functions of dramatic dialogue in fixing the Kurdish content of Hiranok
- literary text/ first year
- scientific debate/first year.
- kurdology/ first year
- history of drama/ first year/ college of arts.
- Kurdish dialects/ second year
- history of drama/ second year/ college of arts.
- modern literature/ third year
- contemporary literature/ third year
- history of drama/ third year/ college of arts.
- drama/ fourth year