College of Education - Akre
History of Islam 07508146416
- - BA / University of Mosul - Faculty of Arts - Department of History, the academic year 1998.
- - MA in Islamic History, "History of Morocco and Andalusia", by tagged letter: History of the city of Randa in Andalusia (92-890 AH / 711-1490 AD) / University of Mosul, Faculty of Education, Department of History, academic year 2009.
- Ph.D. in Islamic History "History of Morocco and Andalusia" with the thesis tagged: holidays, events and entertainment in Andalusia (92-897 AH / 711-1492 AD) / University of Mosul, Faculty of Education, Department of History, academic year 2012.
• Plague year (750-850 AH / 1349-1446 m) in the historical sources of Andalusian and Moroccan and its impact on the scientific movement / d. Murtaza Abdul Razzaq Majeed / Journal of the University of Tikrit for Humanities (College of Education), No. 23, 2016, pp. 186-201
• Prince Chakib Arslan his works and his method in writing the history of Andalusia / d. Mortada Abdul Razzaq Majeed / Adaab magazine Al-Farahidi (University of Tikrit), vol. 1, no. 37, March 2019, pp. 165-186.
• The efforts of Andalusian scientists in the study and development of astronomy and astrology / d. Murtaza Abdul Razzaq Majeed / Journal of Human Sciences (University of Tikrit), vol 25, number 2, February 2,2018 1 p-23.
• Schools and the education system in Morocco and Andalusia through Qalasadi trip model (840-855 AH / 1436-1451 m) / d. Murtaza Abdul Razzaq Majeed / Journal of Research in the College of Basic Education (University of Mosul), vol. 15, No. 3, June 2019, pp.
Interest in the study of Islamic history of the Maghreb and Andalusia in the field of teaching and composition, as well as interest in Islamic history in Central and Southeast Asia for the purpose of reading in addition to the study of the States of Europe and books books during the Middle Ages.
Teaching experience at the University of Dohuk College of Education / Aqra for more than seven years for morning and evening working in teaching the following subjects: natural geography, geo-climatic, the history of Greece and the Romans, the European history in the Middle Ages, and finally as a teacher of the Umayyad and Abbasid history and the history of Islamic States in The Islamic Orient.
Supervising the graduation researches and the discussions of the students of the fourth stage of the morning session of the Department of Social Affairs and the current history as follows
2013/2014 Supervision on 8. 2014/2015 Supervision on 7.
2015/2016 Supervision on 5. 2016/2017 Supervision on 7.
2017/2018. 2018/2019 6.
- Participation in the course of teaching methods held by the Center for Training and Development at the University of Dohuk from 10/1 to 15/3/2016 in the Faculty of Education, Aqra.
- Participation in the sixth international conference College of Education, Ibn Rushd for Humanities at the University of Baghdad under the slogan "the role of education in the face of intellectual and educational challenges - post-ISIS" for the period 25-26 April 2018.
- Independent researchers or active participants under the microscope of achievement / College of Basic Education, University of Mosul in cooperation with the Center for Research and Specialized Studies / 30-12-12-2018.
- Electronic drugs and addiction to social networking sites risks and ways to reduce them / Faculty of Law, University of Mosul in cooperation with the Center for Nineveh Consulting and Research / 20-2-2019.
- Educational science as a platform for the promotion of peaceful coexistence / College of Basic Education, University of Mosul in cooperation with Noon Center for Specialized Studies / 27-2-2019.
- Scientific promotions under the program of detection of scientific independence and quality standards of education / College of Basic Education, University of Mosul, in cooperation with the Center for Research Specialized Studies / 31-3-2019.
- Department of priorities / Mosul Center for Culture and Science / 7-9-2019.
- Discussion of the doctoral thesis "military industries in Andalusia from the era of governors until the fall of Granada (95-897 AH / 713-1492 m) at the University of Mosul / College of Education 7/8/2019.
- a degree in digital reputation management and mental image industry.