College of Education - Akre
History of Islam 07504873074
• Bachelor of Arts College / Department of History / University of Mosul / 1993-1994.
• Master of Arts College / Department of History / University of Mosul / 2001-2002.
• PhD, College of Arts / History Department / Mosul University / 2005-2006.
- Abu Jaafar Al-Mansour policy in applying the administrative control system (Al-Rafidan Literature Magazine / Twenty-ninth issue / year / 2017)
- Petra sermon and features from the policy of Ziad bin Abi Sufyan in Iraq (Tikrit University Journal for Humanities) year / 2017)
- Tracker policy for God’s command to get rid of the Seljuk control (Journal of Studies in History and Archeology / College of Arts / Baghdad / 2017 / Issue / 59)
- Arabization and development of the collections of the period of the reign of the Umayyad caliphs (41 -132 AH / 611-749 AD) (Al-Mallawiyah Journal of Archeological and Historical Studies / 2017 University of Samarra)
- A study in the social reality of the negative phenomena that prevailed in the Andalusian society for the period (172-646 AH / 788-1248AD), Journal of Intellectual Horizons, the mouthpiece of the Laboratory of Islamic Thought Studies in Algeria / University of Jilali Liyabis Sidi El Abbas in / 2017.
- A teacher at the Institute of Teachers Aqrah / 2002 - 2008
- School at Soran University / College of Arts / Department of History 2008-2015
- Currently a teacher at the University of Dohuk / College of Education / Department of History / Akre
Chair of the Student Interview Committee / 2015-2016
Chair of the Student Interview Committee / 2016-2017
Member of the scientific committee / 2017-2018
Member of the scientific committee / 2018-2019
Member of the Scientific Committee / 2019-2020