College of Education - Akre
Modern and contemporary history 07509709883
A- Obtaining a PhD in Modern and Contemporary History / Contemporary Iraq History 12/7/2021.
B - Obtaining a master's degree in modern history, College of Arts, University of Mosul, on 5/8/2012.
C - Obtaining a bachelor's degree in the field of history in the College of Arts, Department of History, University of Mosul, for the academic year 2008-2009.
A - Research name: The Maronite Sect in Lebanon from its inception until the end of the Crusades (398 - 1292 AD), the name of the magazine: Afaq Intellectual Magazine - Algeria Date of acceptance of the publication 5/5/2015.
B- Research Name: Immigration in Lebanon from the time of Al-Mutasarifiya until the beginning of the Second World War (1861-1939), the name of the magazine: Afaq Al-Fekria Magazine - Algeria, publication date accepted 5/5/2015.
C- Research name: Health conditions in Badinan area during the royal era (1921-1958), historical study, journal name: Al-Rafidain Literature Magazine - Iraq, publication date accepted 16/9/2019.
D- Research name: Education in the Badinan region during the royal era 1921-1958 (historical study). Name of the journal: Journal of Historical and Cultural Studies, Tikrit University - Iraq, publication date accepted 11/26/2019.
Interest in publishing research in modern and contemporary history, including the history of Iraq, Kurdistan
1- Modern and contemporary American history
2- Contemporary European History.
3 - Iraq's modern and contemporary history.
4- History of modern Kurdistan.
5 - History of Europe in the Renaissance.
6- Modern and contemporary history of Turkey and Iran.
7- History of ancient Greece and Roman
- Participation in a symposium entitled (Peaceful Coexistence in the Kurdistan Region) on 11/25/2013 and the title of the seminar presented by it (Freedom of Sects and Minorities in the Kurdistan Region) at the College of Basic Education / Aqrah.
- Participation in the scientific conference entitled (The Role of Islamic Education in Emphasizing Peaceful Coexistence in Society) on 10/30/2021 at the Cultural Center at Salah al-Din University.
- Teaching Methods Course in 2015 at the College of Education / Aqrah / University of Dohuk.
- An English language course in 2015 at the College of Education / Aqrah / University of Duhok.
- English language course on 2021 at the Language Center at the University of Duhok.
- He participated in many committees, including: a member of the Committee for Preparing, Authoring and Translating Books, and in the Scientific, Disciplinary and Examination Committee of the History Department, and worked as a coordinator of the History Department in the Polish education system, and the qualitative quality.