· B.S.C Mosel university 1981.
· M.S degree Salah ALdeen university 1999.
· Ph.D Salah ALdeen university 2003.
* The effect of oxidation stress on foot ball players
* The impact of plymetrics exercise in developing power of leg muscles and opened jumping on volley ball
* The affection of the excedsine power for the down arms in three point shoot area for the female players of Sinhareeb team
* The impact of a suggested program to develop the group skills for Sinhareeb basket ball team for ladies
* The effect of using rubber ropes to improve speed – strength for upper limbs and the achievement of travelled throw
* The effect of a proposed training program by using the ball throwing machine to develop the performance speed on the counter – Attack skills for table tennis players
* The effect of using two recovery methods on some physical variables of physical variables of tennis players
* The affection of oxygen stringing in the running achievement 30-50m for students of 11-15 years age
* The affection of the differentiation of rest periods is accumulation operation for running 800m
Since 1974 I Participated in many and different sportial activities in different game, as a player or trainer.
- 1974 I was play in Ninewah education school team in foot ball.
- 1975 I was the first in the activity of running 400m in Mosel.
- 1978 I played with Mosel university team in foot ball, also is the same year I was the hero of the university in running 400m.
- 1979 I got the second place in the race of all the Iraqi universities.
- 1979 I was the first in Mosel and all the northern area in 400m running.
- 1980 I was elected to the Iraqi team in reining 400m.
· As trainer I trained Sinhareeb Club teams in volley ball and hand ball for both men and ladies and our gat the champion of the Region and Iraq.
· from 1993-2011 I got the golden cup of volley ball and basket ball and hand ball in Duhok university.
· I was one of the foundation committee to Sinhareeb club in Duhok in 1998.
· In the champion of 2003 of west Asia in Syria I went with the Iraqi team as an administrator.