Molecular Biology 009647504114929
- M.Sc. ( Molecular Biology ) / Department of Biology / Scientific Research Center / University of Duhok 2014.
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) / Department of Biology / College of Science / University of Mosul. 2005.
- The Contribution of thrombophilic mutations to genetic susceptibility to deep venous thrombosis in Iraqi patients. Al-Allawi, Ameer IA Badi, Musheer A. Goran, Farida FA Nerweyi, Hawar MS Ballo, and Najat TM Al-Mzury. Faculty of medical Sciences Scientific Research Center University of Duhok,Iraq.
- Studying common mutation of the methylenetetrahydroolate reductase (MTHFR) genes which are considered risk factors for recurrent spontaneous abortion (RSA).
- Study the effect of type 2 diabetes on vit D receptor.
- Teaching a practical course “Medical Bacteriology “and “Microbial physiology" for 4th year students in the Department of Biology / Faculty of Science / University of Duhok. (2015- 2016).
- Teaching a practical course “Medical Bacteriology” for 4th year students in the Department of Biology / Faculty of Science / University of Duhok. (2016- 2017).