- 2012 - PhD, University Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- 1994 - M.Sc., Baghdad University, Iraq
- 1991 - B.Sc., Baghdad University, Iraq
1. Hasoon, M.F; M. H. Mohammed and J. M. S. Jubrael. (2015). Use of Primary Embryo Fibroblast Cells for Propagation and Assay of Viruses. Journal of Malaysian Vet. Research, Vol.6, No.1
2. Hasoon, M.F., Lazgen, Q., Abdullah, A. and Ali,B. (2013). Development and Biological Characterization of Brown Quail (Coturnixypsilophora) Embryonic Fibroblast Primary Cells.Journal of World’s Poultry Research, 3 (3), 68-73.
3. Mohammed, M.H.,, M. Hair-Bejo , A.R. Omar, Mauida, F. Hasoon, AmerAlazawy, EmadAdwar Abdul Ahad and I. Aini. (2012). Pathogenesis of Infectious bronchitis virus in Infected Broiler Chickens. Basrah of Veterinary Research. (11)1:66-69.
4. Mohammed M.H, M. Hair-Bejo, A.R. Omar, I. Aini and Mauida F. Hasoon(2012). Immune Response to Killed Very Virulent Infectious Bursal Disease Virus by Water-Catholyte-Anolyte in Specific-Pathogenic-Free Chickens. J. World's Poult. Res. 2(1): 22- 25.
5. Mohammed, M.H., Hair-Bejo, M., Omar, A.R., Hasoon, M. F., Alazawy, A. and Idrees, A. (2012). Replication of Infectious Bronchitis Virus in the Chicken Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Journal of World's Poultry Research. 2(2): 33-36.
6. Mohammed, M.H., M. Hair-Bejo, A.R. Omar, M.F. Hasoon, A. Alazawy, E.A. Abdul Ahad and A. Idrees. (2012). Molecular Changes of the Fusion Protein Gene of Chicken Mesenchymal Stem Cells–Adapted Velogenic Newcastle Disease Virus. Journal of Advanced Biomedical & Pathobiology Research Vol.2 No.2, 51-59.
7. Mohammed, M.H and Mauida F. H. (2011). Immune Response to Inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus by Electrolysed CatholyteAnolyte and Binary Ethylenimine in Specific Pathogen Free Chickens. Journal of World's Poultry Research 1(1): 18-21.
8. Mauida F. Hasoon, Hassan M. Daud, Siti S. Arshad and Mohd H. Bejo. (2011). Betanodavirus experimental Infection in Freshwater Ornamental Guppies: Diagnostic Histopathology and RT-PCR. Journal of Advanced Medical Research 1: 45-54
9. Mauid, F. H., Hassan, M.D., Siti-Suri, A., and Hair, M.B. (2010).Tissue Culture Isolation, Electron Microscopic Characterization and PCR-Detection of a Betanodavirus Isolated from Diseased Asian SeabassLatescalcarifer. Journal of Malaysian Applied Biology 39 (2): 7-13. (IF) 0.048
10. Mayada, F. H., Hassan, M.D., SitiSuri, A., and Hair Bejo, M., (2009). Accession number FJ896142 (BetanodavirusSiakap/UPM08-1M RNA2). In: GenBank – http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
My research interest comprises cell culture and virology, including the stimulation and expansion of in vitro cell growth and immortalization.Recently, different cells are obtained from a single blood or tissue sample and have been developed into tissue culture cells to be used inviral isolation and a variety of research in the future.
- Virology & Cell Biology
- Aquatic Animal Health
Training and Workshops
- 1998:Correlation between laboratory investigationand field management to improve aquaculture in Iraq. On 15th -22nd July. Fisheries Department, IPA Agriculture Research Center/ Baghdad, Iraq 1 Week (Instructor).
- 2007: Freshwater fish cell line; Establishment and characterization on 23rd – 30th Mar.Virology Lab. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UPM. (Instructor).
- 2007: Workshop on preparation, maintenance and storage of animal cell lines on 4th -5th Dec. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UPM. (Attendance)
- 2008: Introduction to electron microscopy on 27 Jul.-27 Sept. 2007. Electron Microscopic Unit, IBS, UPM, Malaysia. (participant).
- 2008: WPSA Seminar; The New Energy Crisis: Food, Feed or Fuel. On 25th -28th Sept. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UPM. (Participant).
- 2008: Sustainable Livestock Production: Issues Challenges & Opportunities held on 12th -15th May by Malaysian Society of Animal Production at Bayview Beach Resort, Penang, Malaysia. (Participant).
- 2013: Training work-shop to improve Aquatic Management in Duhok Provinces, Kurdistan/Iraq 6-7 Dec.2013 (Lecturer-Instractor)