Assistant Lecturer/ PhD Student
Management of Information Technology 009647504507819
- 2012-2013 MSc in Management of Information Technology, University of Nottingham, UK.
- 2006-2009 BSc in Computer Sciences, University of Duhok, Iraq.<
- 2001-2003 Diploma Computer System, Duhok Technical Institute, Iraq
- Evaluating the Usability of the University of Duhok Public Website Submitted September 2013, in partial fulfillment of the conditions of the award of the degree Master of Management of Information Technology, Nottingham, UK.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Data Science
- Knowledge Management
- Educational Technology
- HCI : Human Computer Interaction
- ITM : Information Tech. Management
- DB: Data Base
- PM: Project Management
- ICDL: International Computer Driving Licence
- The 1th BICGIK conference (Businessmen & Investors Conference between German, Iraq and Kurdistan Region) in Hanover, Germany.
- Cultural Engagement and lifelong learning: Duhok as a learning city in Catania, Italy.
- HCDP conference in the UK on 16th September 2013 in Nottingham, UK.
- Kurdistan Medical and Scientific Federation (KMSF) on 19th May 2013 in Birmingham, UK.
The alumni community network workshop at The American University of Beirut AUB, Lebanon
UNILEAD 2016 at the University of Oldenburg, Germany- Project Management, Human Resource Management and Finance Management.
No CV available