Assistant Professor /Head of Biology Department
Molecular Microbiology +9647502450203
- 2009 - 2013, PhD in Molecular Microbiology (Excellent), College of Education, University of Zakho.
- 2004 - 2006, M.Sc. in molecular biology(Very good), College of Education, University of Dohuk.
- 1995 - 1999, B.Sc. in biology (Good), College of Science, University of Al.Anbar.
- Fingerprinting and genetic relationship among Escherichia coli strains producing B. Lactamase collected from urine using ERIC/PCR Assay; ZJPAS, 30 (3); 20-25(2018).
- Molecular differentiation and determination of multi-drug resistant isolates of Pseudomonas spp. collected from burn patients attending two major hospitals in Kurdistan Region-Iraq; Zanco J. Med. Sci., 22 (3). (2017)
- Molecular detection of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus harbouring β- lactamase resistance genes isolated from different sources of infections. Zanco J. Med. Sci., 21(3). (2017)
- Prevalence and Molecular Characterization of Fim H gene in Escherichia coli Isolates Recovered From Patients With UTIs. Medical Journal of Babylon, 14 (3) ;470 - 477. (2017)
- Molecular Characterization of Extended Spectrum B Lactamase Producing Escherichia coli Isolated from Urine in Kurdistan Region-Iraq. International Journal of Chemical and Biomolecular Science, 2( 2), 51-55. (2016)
- Phylogenetic Grouping of Uropathogenic Escherichia coli Using Different Molecular Typing Methods in Kurdistan Region-Iraq. International Journal of Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering;. 1( 4); 284-291. (2015)
- The Prevalence of Virulence Factors Among Uropathogenic Escherichia coli Strains Isolated From Different Hospitals in Kurdistan Region-Iraq; International Journal of Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering; 1( 3):338-343.( 2015)
- The frequency and spectrum of K-ras mutations among Iraqi patients with sporadic colorectal carcinoma; Indian Journal Cancer; 49 issue 1; 163-168. (2012)
- A spectroscopic study on effects of benzene upon human DNA in the presence of UV-B light; Iraqi Journal of Biotechnology; 7(2). (2008)
- Application of Specific PCR assays for detection of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Preliminary study on the effects of Benzene and UV-B light upon Staphylococcus aureus DNA; Journal of Duhok University; 13(1). (2010)
- Genetic relationship assessment among Staphylococcus aureus isolates in Kurdistan Region-Iraq Using Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP) Markers.. Journal of Duhok University, 4(1). (2010),
- Isolation and identification of Staphylococcus aureus using classical and molecular methods. Journal of Duhok University, 12 (1). (2009).
Molecular Biology, Bacteriology, Bioinformatics
Courses Taught at University Level:
Undergraduate B.Sc. courses:
- I) Parasitology
- II) Molecular Biology.
- III) General Biology.
- IV) Microbiology
Post graduate M.Sc. and Ph. D. course:
- I) Molecular Genetics.
- II) Molecular Biology
- More than one time participating in a workshop on Basic molecular biology organized by Scientific Research Center, Dohuk University/Iraq.
- More than ten years teaching in Dohuk University/Iraq.
- More than one time participating as member in preparatory staff for organizing “Biology Conference, Dohuk University.
- Participate in the workshop with hands- on DNA Molecular Marker techniques for Crop Improvement, ICRDA/Syria.
- Participate in the workshop with hands- on Training Course in DNA sequencing and analysis at Center for Research in Biotechnology for Agriculture (CEBAR center- Malaya University)/Malaysia..
- Participate in the workshop as one organizers in two days; on the principles of DNA sequencing technology at the Scientific Research Center/College of Science/ Duhok University/Iraq..
No CV available