College of Science
The College of Science is delighted to invite you to a two-day workshop.
Bologna Process Implementation
5-6 Oct 2022
- The attendance of the academic staff that teach first-year students and the members of the Examination Committee is mandatory.
- the college members of (Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science) departments are invited to the workshop on Oct 5 2022
- the college members of (Biology, Chemistry, Geology, and the Research Center) departments are invited to the workshop on Oct 6 2022
Place of the event including the college and the department:
Seminar Hall, College of Science
1- Dr. Mohammed Aziz Ibrahem (Presenter)
2- Dr. Ismail Amin Ali (Presenter)
3- Dr. Ameen Abdulqadir (Presenter)
4- Dr. Baban Mustafa Yousef (Presenter)
5- Dr. Haval Y. Yacoob (Presenter, College of Science Representative)
6- Dr. Raghad Yousif Mohammed (Physics Department Representative)
7- Ms. Amera ismail melhum (Computer Science Department Representative)
8- Dr. Muheb Amjad Saadalden (Chemistry Department Representative)
9- Dr. Alan Mohammed Omar (Mathematics Department Representative)
10- Dr. Abdulqader Eskander Hussein (Biology Department Representative)
11- Mr. Nazar Jameel Khalid (Geology Department Representative)
Preparation of faculty members for the new academic year within the framework of the implementation of the Bologna principles in addition to in-depth training in the use and implementation of the ECTS system.
- the workshop covers the Bologna process and its Implementation, challenges, rules & regulations.
- to answer all the questions asked by the academic members thoroughly and informatively.
- explain how to implement the technical aspects of ECTS on a College of Science Curriculum.