Under the supervision of the deanery office of College of Pharmacy (CoP), and in the presence of the UoD president, the most respected Prof. Dr. Mosleh Duhoky, the dean of the College of Dentistry, Assist. Prof. Dr. Bahar Jaafar Selivany, the vice dean of the CoP, Lecturer Mr. Ghazwan A. M.Raouf, the head of the departments of the CoP, and with the attendance of a number of UoD and Duhok Health Directorate, a one day workshop entitled: “Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed COVID-19 in Duhok” has been conducted in the main CoP building by the respected dean of the CoP, Associate Professor in Infectious Diseases “Dr. Muayad Aghali Merza”, on Thursday: 27th, May 2021.
- Associate Professor Dr. Muayad Aghali Merza
- MBChB, MSc, PhD, FID, FRCP (Glasg); Infectious Disease Specialist
- Dean of the College of Pharmacy
- The chief Supervisor of the COVID-19 Team in Duhok Governorate
- Clinical Pharmacy Department, College of Pharmacy, University of Duhok, Kurdistan region, Iraq.
- Internal Medicine Department, Azadi Teaching Hospital, Directorate General of Health/ Duhok, Kurdistan region, Iraq.