Medical Physiology and Pharmacology
Medical Physiology 0750 456 9308
2011 PhD in Medical Physiology, Duhok University, Kurdistan region/Iraq
2002 MSc in Medical Physiology, Duhok University, Kurdistan region/Iraq
1985 MBchB in Medicine and General Surgery, Mosul University, Iraq
1- Impact of oxidative stress on pregnancy outcome in albino rats, Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences
Vol. 26, No. 2 /2012
2- Approval of the presence of the inhibitory action of PGF2-alpha on human uterine smooth muscles at term, International Journal for sciences & technology /Jordan 2012
3- Assessment of inflammatory markers & Malondialdehyde in patients with PCO syndrome Journal of Duhok university, Vol 9, issue 01
63-71 / 2015
4- Vitamin D status in women with PCO, Duhok Medical Journal Vol 10, Issue 1 / 2016
5-Assessment of Serum Homocysteine Level in Patients with Missed Miscarriage
1ST SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS, 2016
6-SERUM GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE LEVELS IN WOMEN WITH POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME: RELATION TO OXIDATIVE STRESS
Duhok Medical Journal
2016, Volume 10, Issue 1
7- Efficacy and safety of α-lipoic acid and insulin-sensitizers in women affected by PCOS 1ST SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS, 2016
8-Assessment of irisin in overweight and obese patients with PCO Journal Of University Of Duhok. Vol 23 ,No.2 2020
9-Serosurvey Of Anti-Toxocara Antibodies And Risk Factors In Relation To Vitamin D Levels Among Pregnant Women Of Duhok
City –Kurdistan Region Duhok Medical Journal.VOL 15, Issu 2, 2021
10-Hepcidin-to-Ferritin Ratio as an Early Diagnostic
Index of Iron Overload in β-Thalassemia Major
international journal for hemoglobin research. 10.1080/03630269.2022.2083969 2022
polycystic ovarian syndrome
Leader of Cardiovascular Module in the Integrated system of Medical Education/ S3
Member of Reproductive System Module in the Integrated system of Medical Education/S5
Undergraduate Teaching activities:
Medical Physiology Courses for Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Nursing / Duhok
Cardiovascular module leader &member of teaching staff in integrated system /S3. (In progress)
Member of teaching staff at reproductive module in integrated system/S5. (In progress)
Postgraduate Teaching Activities:
1) Medical physiology courses for M.Sc. Students in the Department of Physiology/ College of Medicine
2) Cardiovascular Physiology courses for High Diploma students in cardiology.
3) ENT Physiology courses for High Diploma students in ENT.
4) cardiovascular physiology courses for PhD students at medical, pharmacy &science college.
second grade , college of medicine
human physiology ( hematology, cardiovascular system and metabolism)
Supervision (Postgraduate studies) and Discussion Committees:
1) M.Sc. Supervision (4 Students in Duhok Medical College)
2) PhD Supervision (1 student in progress)
1) Fist Medical Conference of Duhok University / Duhok / Kurdistan 2002. (Participant member)
2) Workshop (How to write and Present scientific projects) / Duhok Medical College2003. (Participant Member)
3) Second Medical Conference of Faculty of Medical Sciences / University of Duhok (2012) (Participant member).
4) 3rd symposium for gynecologists. Antalya /2012/ Participant member.
5) Human gonadotropin DICLAIR presentation. Malaysia .2012. Participant member.
6) Workshop: Lab Power and Lab Tutor Laboratory Instruments / Zakho University / 2013.
7) Association with the Lebanese society of obstetrics & gynecology & actavis .MEEA. 2013 Beirut.
8) The 21th annual scientific meeting program of the middle east fertility society.Abu dhabi 2014. Participant member
9) Workshop: The academic education and Discipline of Universities in Kurdistan /
University of Duhok, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 2014.
10) Human gonadotropin DICLAIR presentation Iraqi Society of Obstetrics&
Gynecology. Prag. 2014. Participant member.
11) 5th obstetrics & gynicologists workshop.2015. Beiurut. Participant
12) Human gonadotropin DICLAIR presentation. Sri Lanka .2015.. Participant member.
13) 1st workshop on personal & professional development program PPDP agenda PPDP committee, college of medicine/University of Duhok 2018
14) 2nd workshop on personal & professional development program PPDP agenda PPDP committee, college of medicine/University of Duhok 2018
15) Workshop of PPDP on E student porfollio college of medicine/University of Duhok 2019
16) NUR,webometrics& QA. CONFERENCE HALL ,UNIVERSITY CAMPUS.college of medicine/University of Duhok 2019
17) Pco guidelines & review of newer medical treatment in infertility.
,ovulation & increasing chance of pregnancy. l. 4/10/2018
18) Sexually transmitted disease 11/10/2018
19) Scientific meeting on woman’s health 29/ 11/ 2018
20) Training course for Integrated System At Kufa University 4 days/ 2018
21) Women’s health symposium 7/3/2019
22) Vit D & Reproduction PCOS 25/4/2019
23) The 1st international conference on medical education University of Duhok conference centre 6-7/10/2018
24) 2nd endocrinology ,lipid & vascular conference
University of Duhok conference centre 17-18/1/2019
25) 1st workshop on personal & professional development program PPDP agenda
3rd yr students portfolio On line ZOOM presentation 3/11/2020
26) 2nd workshop on personal & professional development program PPDP agenda:
Time management On line ZOOM presentation 24 /2/ 2021
27) Workshop of medical education department:
The learning and teaching for teachers On line ZOOM presentation 13/4/2021
28) 2nd Workshop of medical education department:
Assessment in medical colleges On line ZOOM presentation 8/6/2021
29) Accreditation of medical colleges Duhok university conference hall 6/1/2022
30) workshop on personal & professional development program PPDP agenda
Ppdp hall no.7 floor 3/ college of medicine 10/1/2022
31) Diabetes, Atherosclerosis and Microvascular complications symposium
Duhok university conference hall 3/3/2022
0750 456 9308