College of Engineering
Water Resources Engineeing email@example.com
- M.Sc. in Hydrology, University of Duhok / Iraq, 2010. Thesis title: Stochastic Analysis and Modeling of Flow in Tigris and Khabur Rivers Using Traditional Methods.
- B.Sc. in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, University of Duhok / Iraq, 2000.
- Application of ARIMA Model for Forecasting Monthly Streamflow for Great Zab River. Journal of polytechnic Erbil. Vol.4, No.2, December. 2014, ISSN 2313-5727.
- Performance of Stochastic Models in Forecasting Weekly Stream-Flow Data for Khabur River Journal of polytechnic Erbil, Vol,5. No.2. August 2015.
- Performance of ARIMA model and Modified Thomas- Fiering Model for Predicting the Monthly Rainfall Data for Tallafar Station. Journal of polytechnic Erbil, (2016).
- Stochastic Analysis for the Maximum and Minimum Flows of Tigris and Khabur Rivers. Journal of Salahaddin University, (2017).
- Evaluation the Best Random Component in Modified Thomas – Fiering Model in Generation Rainfall Data for Akre station. Acceptable for publishing in Journal of polytechnic Erbil, (2019).
- ARMIMA model
- Thomas- Fiering
- Time series
- Stochastic analysis
Experience in teaching in the following subjects
- Time series analysis (stochastic analysis)
- Sanitary landfill for solid wastes
- Drainage Engineering
- Computer programming (FORTRAN and MATLAB)
Supervision Experience in under graduate projects and researches