College of Engineering
Engineering Hydrology firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Engineering Hydrology, Engineering college, Mosul University/ Iraq 1999.
- M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology, Engineering college, Mosul University/ Iraq 1980.
- PG Diploma Water Resources Engineering, Engineering college, Mosul University/ Iraq 1978.
- B.Sc. Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Engineering college, Mosul University/ Iraq 1977.
- Kandula V. Sarma , Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, “ Scour of sand mixture by vertical Circular jets,” J. of ZANCO, The Scientific Journal of the University of Salahaddin , Erbil, Iraq , Vol.2, No.2 , 29-30 Nov., 1988, special Issue Proceeding of first scientific conference of University of Salahaddin .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir “Ground Water Evaluation for Greater Zab river basin and its Tributaries”, J. of Engineering and Technology , Scientific Journal Published by University of Technology , Baghdad , Special issue Proceedings of the Second Iraqi Conference of Engineering for the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific affair , Oct.1988, P.7 .
- Sabah T. Jabouri, Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, Faisal A. Daham, “Drought Charateristics of Greater Zab river” Journal of Water Resources , Vol.8, No.1, pp.18, Baghdad, 1989.
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir , “Generation of monthly hydrological Series ( Rainfall and Discharges ) for the stations lie in a catchment area having dry period for some months” , The Second Scientific conference of Water Resources Center in Mosul University , 18 – 20 March , 1990.
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, “The Ideal use of the mathematical features in Lag-1 Markov Model” J. of Engineering and Technology , University of Technology , Baghdad , Vol.12, No.2 , 1993 .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir “Peak discharge frequency as a function of the characteristics catchment area” J. of Engineering and Technology, University of Technology, Baghdad, Vol. 12, No.5, 1993.
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, “The best probability distribution for peak flow data specialized for flood study”. J. of Engineering and Technology, Baghdad, Vol.13, No.6,1994.
- Khalid Mohmoud Khidir, “Generation of annual flow for non gauged rivers and Tributaries” J.of Engineering and Technology , Baghdad , Vol.14, No.6,1995.
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, Basil Khidhir Dawaud, Intensity–Duration– Frequency Relations for small rainfall durations for tow sites north of Iraq. “J.of Tikreet , Scientific Journal of Tikreet University , Vol.5,No.3 , 1998 .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir,” Peak Discharges Probability for Different sites on Tigris River and its Tributaries” J. of Tikreet , Vol. 5 No. 3 , 1998 .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, “Comprehensive analysis of rainfall data for Khaniqeen area” J. of Tikreet , Vol. 7 , No. 1 , 2000 .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, “Determination of a Mathematical Model for estimating discharges for non gauged Catchment area”. Journal of Water resource, Publisheds by Iraqi scientific society for water Resources Vol.18 , No.4, 1999 .
- Khalid Mahmoud Khidir, Abdul wahab Mohammad, “Utilization Power of the rivers and small valleys for Electric Generation “ J. of Al- Rafidain Engineering , Mosul University , Vol. 12 , No.1 , 2004 .
- Abdulwahd A. Kassem, Adil M. Raheemb, Khalid M. Khidir, Predicting of daily Khazir basin flow using SWAT and hybrid SWAT-ANN models , https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090447919301492
- KHALID M. KHIDIR and MOHANAD T. AL-SHA'AR , Estimating storm direct runoff using synthetic unit Hydrograph methods by (WMS) model , Journal of University of Duhok, Vol. 20, No.1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), Pp 727-735, https://doi.org/10.26682/sjuod.2017.20.1.63
- Engineering Hydrology
- Water Resources
- I joined as an Assistant lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering / College of Engineering / University of Salahaddin / Erbil / Iraq in 1983-1988.
- I became lecturer in the same department in 1988.
- I joined as a Lecturer in the water resources Engineering department, College of Engineering / University of Mosul/Mosul/Iraq in 1992 till
- I became Assist. Professor in the same department in 2000
- I joined as Assist. Professor in the water resources Engineering department, Engineering college, Duhok University since 21/11/2007 and I am continuing in the teaching post till now.
I have been teaching the following courses:
(I) Undergraduate courses:
Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Hydrology, Statistic, water resources Engineering.
(II) Postgraduate courses:
Surface Hydrology, Ground water Hydrology , Water resources management, Similitude and Dimensional Analysis , Advance Statistics and Advance Optimization .
I am concerned with teaching and supervision of Ph.D. students in Engineering College in both Duhok University and Salahaddeen University in Erbil besides teaching and supervision of M. Sc. Students in Duhok and Mosul Universities.
I contributed in different hydrological studies (two study in Sulaimania Governorate in Kurdistan Region), the remain for other parts of Iraq
Also, I contributed in hydrological studies related with small dams design in Duhok Governorate.