College of Engineering
Structural Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Sains Malaysia, 2011, Penang, Malaysia, Major: Structural Engineering degree awarded: PhD
- University of Mosul, 2006, Mosul, Iraq, Major: Structural Engineering degree awarded: Master of Sciences.
- University of Duhok, 2002 Duhok, Iraq, Major: Civil Engineering, degree awarded: Bachelor of Sciences with first rank.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- Haido, J. H. (2015) Prediction of RC multi-story construction performance with a new proposed design spectrum approach. Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 22, No. 1, p. 52-68.
- Haido, J. H. (2014) Dynamic magnification factor for concrete wide beam under free fall loading. International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 2.
- Haido, J. H. (2014) Static analysis of steel fiber concrete beam with heterosis finite elements. ARO, The Scientific Journal of Koya University, Vol. 2, No. 1. 4- Albarwary, I. H.M., Haido, J. H. (2013) Bond strength of concrete with the reinforcement bars polluted with oil. European Scientific Journal, Vol. 9, No. 6. 5- Haido, J. H., Albarwary, I. H.M. (2013) Cracking strength of steel fiber reinforced concrete shallow beams under impact actions. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 4.
- Haido, J. H. (2012) Investigation of SFRC corbel performance using a developed nine-noded lagrangian elements. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 7 No. 8.
- Haido, J. H. (2012) Prediction of static behavior for SFRC deep beams using new and simple nonlinear models. Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 1(5), pp. 1-26, 2012.
- Haido, J. H., Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Jayaprakash, J. & Choong K. K. (2011) Simulation of dynamic response for steel fibrous concrete members using new material modeling. Construction & Building Materials, 25, p. 1407-1418.
- Haido, J. H., Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2011) Numerical prediction of dynamic response of RC beams. Engineering and Computational Mechanics,164(1), p. 1-12.
- Haido, J. H., Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2010) Nonlinear response of steel-fiber reinforced concrete beams under blast loading:
- Material Modeling and Simulation. Advances in FRP Composites in Civil Engineering.
- Haido, J. H., Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A. & Jayaprakash, J. (2010)
- Dynamic response simulation for reinforced concrete slabs. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory,18, p. 696-711
- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2009) Tensile behaviour of steel fiber concrete. International Journal of Civil Engineering (published by Research Science Press), 1(2), p. 111-121.
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2008) Forced Vibration Analysis of Rectangular Plates using Higher Order Finite Layer, AL-Rafidain Engineering Journal Vol.16, No.5, pp. 43- 50.
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2007) Free Vibration Analysis of Rectangular Plates using Higher Order Finite Layer, AL-Rafidain Engineering Journal Vol.15, No.3, pp. 19-32.
International Conference Papers
- Haido, J. H. (2012) Using of developed heterosis finite element to study the behavior of steel fiber reinforced concrete corbels. Proceedings of the The Sixth International Composite Conference in Civil, Offshore and Mining Infrastructure (ACUN6), Monash University, Clayton, Malbourne, Austrailia, 14-16 November, ISBN 978-0-646-58589-5. (Attended in conference)
- Haido, J. H., Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Jayaprakash, J. (2010) Dynamic performance of circular reinforced concrete slabs. The 3rd International Conference on Engineering & Gaza Reconstruction, Gaza Strip. (Accept without attendance) .
- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2010) Finite element nonlinear models for steel fibrous and plain concrete material. Proceedings of the First Makassar International Conference on Civil Engineering (MICCE2010), Makassar, Indonesia, ISBN 978-602-95227-0-9. (Attended in conference) 4- Abu Bakar, B. H., Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2009) An overview on material constitutive models and nonlinear dynamic behaviour of steel fiber reinforced concrete. The Fifth Civil Engineering Conference (AWAM’09), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, p. 35-50. (Attended in conference).
- Abdul-Razzak, A. A., Haido, J. H. (2008) Numerical Simulation of Interaction between Slab -Type Brigdes and Moving Vehicles, International Conference on Innovative and Smart Structural Systems for Sustainable Habitat, Coimbatore, India, 3-5th Jan. (Accept without attendance).
Structural dynamics; concrete structures; composite structures; concrete made with waste materials; material constitutive relationships for finite element modeling
- Structural analysis
- Design of concrete structures
- Structural dynamics
- Strength of materials
- Numerical analysis
- Main supervisor for MSc student Marwa Abdul-Kareem, Thesis title: Flexural Performance of Hybrid Concrete Wide Beams. University of Duhok, July 2016.
- Main supervisor for MSc student Shireen Taha, Thesis title: Reinforced Concrete Tall Buildings under Wind Actions: A comparison study. University of Duhok, July 2016.
- Co-Supervisor for PhD student Semedar Salim Majeed, Thesis title: Properties of the hybrid concrete made with ordinary and basalt fiber concretes. Hasan Kalyoncu University, Dec, 2019.
- Main supervisor for Qahar Mustafa, MSc student in structural engineering, Thesis title: Repairing of deteriorated concrete beams using PET materials, University of Duhok, Ongoing.