College of Engineering
- PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, Norway (2003)
- MSc - Master degree in Civil Engineering, Norway (1992)
- Master degree in Research and Practices in Higher Education, UK (2017)
- BSc - Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Norway (1990)
- 2018 - "The Quality of Higher Education in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq", British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies , UK. - 2016 - “Economical and Structural Feasibility of Concrete Cellular and Solid Blocks in Kurdistan Region”. Paper, ARO - The Scientific Journal of Koya University.
- 2012 - "Building International Faculty-Development Collaborations: The Evolving Role of American Teaching Centres", in collaboration with Michigan state University. Paper, the Magazine of Higher Learning; V44, Nr3, P24-33, USA.
- 2011 - "Between Two Societies; Review of the Information, Return and Reintegration of Iraqi Nationals to Iraq (IRRINI) programme", Translated to Kurdish in 2012. CIM Report; R2011-4, Norway.
- 2005 - “Comparison Between Creep in Tension and Compression at Early Age High Performance Concrete”, 7th International Conference on Concrete. Paper, France.
- 2003 - ” Tensile and Compressive Creep at Early Age Concrete; Testing and Modelling”; PhD thesis; Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway. -
- 2003 - “Stress Development and Cracking Tendency in Hardening Concrete: Test Methods at NTNU”. SINTEF report STF22 A03607, Norway.
- 2001 - ” Creep Deformations Due to Self-induced Stresses in Hardening Concrete, Effect of Temperature”, 6th International Conference on Concrete. Paper, MIT, Cambridge, USA.
- 2000 - “Tensile Creep of Young High Performance Concrete”, International PhD Symposium. Paper, Austria.