About the Department
The Department of Civil Engineering started to accept undergraduate students on the 11th of October 1994, the first batch of Civil Engineers graduated in 1998.
Our mission is to equip the society with highly qualified civil engineers that will support its continuous development for a prosperous life and to lead innovation through research.
We envision a department to offer the top programs in all aspects of civil engineering in the region.
Head of Department
The department offers the following programs:
- M.Sc. in Asphalt and Concrete Pavement Technology
- M.Sc. in Geotechnical
- M.Sc. in Surveying
- M.Sc. in Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. in Transportation Engineering
- M.Sc. in Construction Materials
- M.Sc. in Materials Technology
The duration of all master programs are two years. During the first year, the students enroll in a number of courses that are compulsory to complete to start with the research portion of the program in the second year.
- Ph.D. in Geotechnical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering
- Ph.D. in Structural Engineering
- Ph.D. in Quantity Surveying
- Ph.D. in Construction Materials