M.Sc. (Master of Science)
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SEED GERMINATION AND SEEDLING EMERGENCE OF TWO WILD EDIBLE ALLIUM SPECIES ENDEMIC TO ZAGROS AREAS
- Allium noeanum , The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
- EFFECT OF PRE-SOWING TREATMENTS ON SEED GERMINATION OF P. eurycarpa AND P. khinjuk–KURDISTAN REGION
- SEED GERMINATION ECOLOGY AND SEEDLING EMERGENCE OF SIXTEEN TREE SPECIES AUTUMN SOWN
- Youssef et al-2017-Montagne du Zagros
Teaching experience in the following subjects:
- Plant Taxonomy
Supervising undergraduate students, seminars, summer training, and students project
- Worked as a trainer in production of small fruits and cut flowers. Funded and implemented by AVSI organization in Duhok City- Essian camp (IDP’s community) -Greenhouse, 15 August-15 September 2021.
- Pedagogical training course certificate, duration 6 months, at Pedagogical Training and Academic Development Center, University of Duhok, Iraq, 2020.
- Participation in the First International Conference of Agriculture sciences 2019 (1st ICAS 2019) as a researcher, Sallahadin University-Erbil, College of Agricultural Engineering Sciences, 6th-7th November, 2019.
No CV available