Agricultural science +9647504747481
*Bachelor of Science in Horticulture by the college of agriculture -University of Duhok 2011
*Master of Agriculture Science -University of Western Australia 2015
- Abdi, A. I., Nichols, P. G. H., Kaur, P., Wintle, B. J., & Erskine, W. (2020). Morphological diversity within a core collection of subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L.): Lessons in pasture adaptation from the wild. PloS one, 15(1), e0223699.
- MIRZA, M. S. M., & ABDI, A. I. A. (2019). DEVELOPMENT OF A COMBINED INSECT TRAP FOR WHITEFLY (Bemisia tabaci) AND TOMATO LEAF MINER (Tuta absoluta) MANAGEMENT. Journal of Duhok University, 22(2), 25-36.
- ABDI, A. I., & SCHLOSSER, S. (2019). DETERMINING OF HEAVY METALS CONTENT IN THREE LEAFY VEGETABLES TREATED WITH COMPOST PRODUCED BY QUASHIE MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE PLANT. Journal of Duhok University, 22(1), 122-131.
Plant Genetics and Breeding, Pasture Plant Breeding, IPM, Plant Protection, Compost and heavy metals. Greenhouse management and installation
Academic Debate, Genetics, Principles of Horticulture, Experimental Design and Data Analysis, IPM, Surveying, Protected Cultivation, Greenhouse installation
- Agricultural consultant at Domiz Camp with giz organization from 01/12/2018 to 31/12/2018.
- Consultant and coordinator at UOD in a new project funded by Giz organization and implemented in the college of agriculture from 01/02/2019 to 30/11/2019.
- Agricultural trainer with Giz and the college of agriculture in Domiz camp from 01/02/2019 to30/06/2019.
- A workshop on “Innovation- and Technology Partnership for Sustainable Agriculture and Education at College of Agriculture, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq” in .05\03\2019.
- Preparation, implementing and translating in The kick –off event of Innovation- and Technology Partnership for Sustainable Agriculture and Education project at College of Agriculture, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq in 31/03/2019