Ecology and Pollution 09647504018781
- Ph.D. Ecology and pollution, Horticulture Department, Duhok University 2009-2014
- Heavy metals concentration in selected vegetables grown in Dohuk city, Kurdistan region, Iraq. University of Duhok, College of Agriculture,J Safety and Security Engineering ΙΙ, WIT Transaction on the Built Environment, Vol 94: 255 – 265. 2007.
- Heavy metals concentration in soil and wastewater used for irrigation in Dohuk city, (Kurdistan 1st Conference on Biology Sciences). University of Duhok, College of Agriculture. (Kurdistan 1st Conference on Biology Sciences). J. Duhok Univ., Vol. 11, (1): 1 – 12. 2008.
- Heavy metals concentration in some stone fruit plants grown in duhok city, kurdistan region, iraq. University of Duhok, College of Agriculture, J. Duhok Univ., Vol. 12, (2). 2009.
- EDTA-assisted phytoextraction of lead from artificially polluted soil by sunflower plants , University of Duhok, College of Agriculture, International conference on chemical, civil and environmental engineering (CCEE-2015) June- 5-6, 2015.
- LEAD CONCENTRATION IN WHEAT AND SOIL ADJACENT TO ZAKHO-SEMEL ROADWAY IN DUHOK CITY-KURDISTAN REGION, IRAQ.
- HEAVY METALS STATUS IN VEGETABLES AND SOIL IRRIGATED WITH WASTEWATER IN DOMIZ1 CAMP, DUHOK, KURDISTAN REGION-IRAQ
- GROWTH RESPONSE OF Eucalyptus Camaldulensis DHENH. AND Melia Azedarach L. SEEDLINGS TO PRIMARY TREATED WASTEWATER OF AVROCITY IN DUHOK GOVERNORATE
- PHYTOEXTRACTION OF LEAD FROM POLLUTED SOIL BY Silybum marianum L.
- PHYTOEXTRACTION OF LEAD FROM POLLUTED SOIL BY OLEANDER (Nerium oleander)
Phytoextraction of lead from polluted soil by Silybum marianum
Plant ecology, Ecology, environmental restoration for ecotourism , and plant nutrition
One student (بيان حازم احمد
Improving the access to education, vocational education and training and income generation for refugees, internally displaced persons and persons from host communities in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.