Food Production Management 7503151155
BSc in Animal production, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region, IRAQ.
· Master of Science MSc in Food Production Management, University of Nottingham, UK.
· Doctor of Philosophy PhD in Food Science/Technology (quality of chicken meat), University of Lincoln, UK.
- Siamand N. H., (2009) M.Sc. Thesis entitled “A Study of Damage to a Poultry
Carcass Post Chilling” University of Nottingham, UK.
- Ihsan, T. T., Siamand, N. H., Merkhan, M. M., Shawkat, A. M. S., Gulizar, I. A., Asia, M. H., Nareen, A. S., (2011) A comparative study of some productive traits in commercial poultry farms in Duhok region. KSU Journal of National Science,
- Ihsan, T. T., Siamand, N. H., Merkhan, M. M., Shawkat, A. M. S., Gulizar, I. A., Asia, M. H., (2011) Effects of various stocking density on productive performance and some physiological traits of broiler chicks. Research opinions in Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 1(2), 89-93.