Poultry Production and Immunity 7504506985
- Sherzad Mustafa Hussein. Effect of using expired infants prepared feed on the production performance of commercial layers Hy-Line W36. M.Sc. Thesis. University of Salahaddin-Erbil. Kurdistan Region. Iraq 2002.
- Hussein S. M., Yokhana J. S. and Frankel T. L. Effect of two different fibre sources on growth and immune function in layer pullets. Presented and published as summary in annual proceedings of the British Society of Advances in Animal Biosciences (BSAS), Nottingham, UK 29 - 30 April, 2014.
- Yokhana J. S., Hussein S. M. and Frankel T. L. Effect of two different fibre sources on growth and digestive enzyme function in layer pullets. Presented and published as summary and poster at the proceedings of the XIVth European Poultry Conference, Stavanger, Norway 23 – 27 June, 2014.
- Hussein S. M., Yokhana J. S. and Frankel T. L. Effect of two different fibre sources on growth and immune function in grower layer-pullets. Presented and published as a paper at the proceedings of the 27th Australian Poultry Science Symposium, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 14 – 17 February, 2016.
- Sherzad Mustafa Hussein. Effects of dietary additives on immunity and performance of layer chickens. PhD Thesis. Latrobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 2016.
- Hussein, Sherzad; Yokhana, Johnny and Frankel, Theresa. 2017. Supplementing feeds of layer pullets at different ages with two different fiber sources improves immune function. Poultry Science, DOI 10.3382/ps/pex051.
Poultry Production and Immunity
Poultry Production, Turkey and Aquatic Fowl Production, Poultry Management, Poultry Nutrition, Hatching and Hatcheries Management
Attending and presenting presentations at international academic conferences,
Attending international and local workshops about strategic agricultural plans and improving poultry production sector in Kurdistan region,
Discussing M.Sc. and PhD students research proposals