College of Law
Political Science - International Relations 07504060882
PhD in Political Science
• Research (joint) entitled: The change in Turkish foreign policy towards neighboring countries for the period: 2003-2015 (Iraq as a model). Published in: Tikrit University Journal of Political Science, Issue 14 November 2018.
• A research participant in the: Third International Conference of the College of Law and Political Science/University of Duhok, held from 16-18/4/2019, Entitled: Societal structure and the experience of building a democratic system in the new Iraq (a study on the impact of the social structure on the application of democracy in Iraq after a year 2003). Published in: Duhok University Journal / Issue 1, Volume 22, April 2019.
• A research entitled: Interpreting the Democratic Deficit in Iraq from the Perspective of Political Culture (Socio-Political Study), published in the: Journal of the College of Law for Legal and Political Sciences, University of Kirkuk, Issue 37 - Volume 10, May 2021.
• Research (joint) entitled accepted for publication entitled: The problem of constitution drafting and its application in culturally diverse and politically transformed societies (Iraq after 2003 as a model). Accepted for publication in the: International Political Journal - College of Political Science / Al-Mustansiriya University. Acceptance letter number: 3C/55 on: 30-5-2022.
Primarily my research interests are in:
The field of studies of international relations and politics, foreign policy and diplomacy, and the science of future studies.
I also have interests in studies of state building in general and studies of political and democratic development in particular.
• International Relations (Principles and Assets).
• Political Systems (General Theory).
• Foreign Policy.
• Introduction to Political Science.
• International Economic Relations.
• Political Development.
* Member of some civil society bodies and organizations concerned with safeguarding human rights and freedoms, consolidating democratic culture and mechanisms for building political awareness in society in Kurdistan and Iraq.
* Member of some national and international organizations, associations, federations, and academic, political, and cultural forums inside and outside Iraq.
* Participation in many conferences, seminars, and panel discussions on national and international studies and political, cultural, and societal issues inside and outside Iraq.