DBIS Partnership Contract
A Partnership Contract between the two Stakeholders (English Language Department- College of Basic Education, UoD) and Duhok British International School (DBIS).
The Teaching Practice Project with DBIS dates back to the last academic year when a number of meetings led to the following agreement:
- This project started in 2016-2017
- There were 75 students from the third grade trained By Duhok British International School (DBIS)
- The modern methods were used for English Language teaching through interacting with Native Speakers.
- The duration of this training was 6 weeks
- It was proven to have positive outcomes for both the school staff and our trainees.
- The result of this successful work ended up with employing 6 of our graduate students in the same school with a decent monthly payment
However; in this new academic year 2017-2018, a meeting was held on Thursday Jan 11th, 018 in which the following points were discussed:
- The selection of 15 students of 4th grade to perform their teaching practice training in that school, upon which the best of them will be chosen to be employed in the same school as they graduate.
- There was an agreement that the teaching committee members are to conduct workshops related to the difficulties and challenges of teaching and learning English as a Foreign Language (EFL), that are to be held in The College of Basic Education- English Department, with their dates to be identified later.
- The DBIS trains third grade students at the beginning of each academic year for a period of time not to be less than (six weeks)
- This agreement is to be considered as a partnership contract between the two stakeholders (UoD- College of Basic Education) and (DBIS), which will be valid for (ten years).
Download File : DBIS-Contract.pdf